- Golden restarted Velardeña mining activities (Durango State, Mexico) on July 1, 2014
o Revenue expected in Q4 2014
o Anticipating +$3-6M annual cash flow
from Velardeña Properties after mid-20151
- Seeking partner to further the El Quevar silver project (Salta, Argentina)
- Results of drilling at Los Azules project (southern Chihuahua state, Mexico) – Phase II undertaken after encouraging Phase I results
- Evaluating strategic opportunities in mining-friendly jurisdictions for acquisition or earn-in
Significant Resource Base:
- ~ 65M AgEq oz M&I plus
~ 66M AgEq oz Inferred2
- Experienced and proven management and board of directors
- $10.4M cash & equivalents (6/30/2014), zero debt,
1 – Assumes prices of Ag $20/Au $1,250 per oz.
2 – Per 43-101-compliant resource estimates: dated June 29, 2012 (Velardeña) and June 8, 2012 (El Quevar). Figures pre-date 2012 and 2013 mining activity at Velardeña.